Wednesday 11 March 2015

A time to reap

Isn't reap just a great word, just don't say it three times as it starts to make no sense!  And you sound like a chick in need of a worm!
Well my reaping time is over for sure, tried cutting a few last celeriac and squadge went my finger straight into slime...ick.
Me and dog tried to find a carrot but were unsuccessful,  but we found some lurking parsnips! Have to take up what's left ready to plough the fields (and scatter).
This is the time of year I go a tadge insane, there's very little farm work to do, the frosts refuse to go away so I can start planting things, and every book will be read! At the moment it's breadline Britain and it's definitely an interesting read, anyone want a lend when I'm done give me a shout on facebook!
Finished my romance rose bouquet...have to find something to do! I reckon I'll pop some brassicas in some soil in the greenhouse tomorrow. 
See you tomorrow, insanity permitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment