Friday 24 April 2015

A challenge in the hungry gap

https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/lovefullshelves
Next week I'm doing the live below the line challenge.
I can spend £5 for food and drink for 5 days!
If anyone would like to sponsor me it would be greatly appreciated!
My nommy breakfasts will be rice pudding!
12p for 6oz of rice, 55p for a tin of evaporated milk and  8p for sugar!
85p for 5 (not particularly healthy) breakfasts!
Lunches will be....3 days of nettle soup..Which seems to have worked out at 8p a portion
(With bread at 4 x 4p a slice!)  So, 24p a lunch adds 72 p to my total.. £1.57
Other 2 lunches will be beanburgers in flatbread. Woot!
23p for a tin of kidney beans mixed with veg I've grown.
Flatbread are flour and a tbsp oil.....another 20p
Oooh I've spent £2!
Evening meals...
#1 Omelette with tomato 44p
#2 macaroni cheese  with froz veg 41p
#3 egg and chips 13p
#4 curry and flatbread 40p
#5 scone pizza and chips 42p
Adds £1.80
£3.80!
Cups of tea.
I'd rather have tea than crisps or biscuits  or cake!
25 tea bags 24p,  pint milk, 22p half bag sugar 25p. 71p  five cups of tea a day!
£4.51
Allowing the rest of the pennies for seed costs to grow the veg I've used.
No coffee, no cake, no biccies. All week...
Watch my sanity slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment